PageLines Junto is an exclusive community of PageLines members working together towards mutual self-improvement in business and the web.
Cool! How do I get in on this crazy talk?
The Junto is karma oriented and we are devoted to the success of the members and advocates. That just means you have to be friendly, helpful and have a passion for being a part of something great.
Fill out the form below to sign up as a PageLines Junto member.
- This group isn’t for support, it’s a team. It is people helping people.
Members are expected to put in as much as they take out. If you’re only interested in technical support, then this isn’t for you.
- Be involved. Be real.
You should be involved and attend some of our weekly video chat meetings and screencasts. We are trying to create real, human connections here!
- Dev skills not required, but passion/ambition is..
There are some world-class developers in this group but you don’t need to be a l33t programmer to be in this club. What we are looking for are smart people with a positive attitude and ambition.
- You must be a Plus member and discussions are confidential.
Simply put, you must be a paying member with PageLines Plus and you must keep confidential information discussed among members completely confidential.
In addition, PageLines Junto members have access to:
- Weekly meetings and screencasts with the core PageLines team
- Exclusive tools for developing with PageLines Framework
- Pre-releases of new Framework updates
- PageLines Junto/Developer online chat
- An “Insiders Only” category in the PageLines Forum
- The ability to sell products on the PageLines Store
- Exclusive stuff only available to members.